carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Our client, a leading property company based in Central London, is looking for a strong, organised and systematic Administrator to join their busy HR team as Senior HR Administrator.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator who can take ownership of this varied and involving HR admin position.
You will support the HR team with general employee administration as well as department coordination, maintain accurate personnel files, produce contracts, offer letters and reports and will be the first point of contact for employees.
We’re looking for someone with a good level of education (at least A level standard), ideally with, or studying towards, CIPD qualifications.
With a systematic and detailed approach you will have a keen eye for detail and will be numerate and analytical.
What’s on offer?
This is a fabulous job for the right person!
Our client is offering a competitive salary and great benefits package, the role is based in stunning offices and this is a wonderful company to work for.
What does the role entail?
- Supporting the HR team with employee administration
- Team administration – diary management, booking interviews and meetings etc.
- First point of contact for employees for queries regarding benefits, HR systems and payroll
- Administering the company car fleet and Cycle to Work scheme
- Maintaining accurate personnel files
- Producing offer letters and compiling office packs for new starters
- Maintaining the HR system and HR content on the intranet
- Managing the Recruitment Inbox, responding to all job applications
- Report production
- Plus more!
What are we looking for in suitable candidates?
- Previous experience in a similar HR/Personnel role – preferably within a professional services environment
- Part of full CIPD qualification is highly desirable
- Organised, systematic and detail focused
- Numerate and analytical
- Experience with databases with develop report writing skills
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Proactive Team player
- PC literate including MS Office
This really is a fabulous opportunity with a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation, where you will be able to make the role your own. Our client is looking for someone exceptional – someone with confidence in their abilities, a warm and personable nature and the a valuable team player.
If you think this could be the role for you we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV now, quoting ‘LP – Exceptional HR Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.