carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
No Senior Executive / Director is worth their salt without an exceptional PA supporting them! Are you one of the rare individuals we’re looking for?
This is an incredible opportunity for an exceptional PA / EA, who is passionate about working in a dynamic and fast-paced business, to join a leading global organisation with offices in Central London.
Looking after the Marketing Director, you will provide senior level one-to-one support in all aspects of their work.
Your ambitious and entrepreneurial nature, together with a determined hands-on approach, will ensure you succeed in this challenging, varied and sometimes pressurised role.
We’re looking for someone with a proven PA / EA track record, someone who has supported at senior level in large, multinational organisations and who appreciates the confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism that the role requires.
Key responsibilities as PA to Marketing Director:
- Extensive diary management
- Acting as a first point of contact for Director
- Leading the organisation and coordination of numerous high-profile meetings
- Coordinating conference and video calls globally, working across differing time zones
- Producing presentation materials, agendas and papers
- Email management
- Management of all travel arrangements (flights, hotels and itineraries)
- Liaising with key stakeholders, senior leaders, executives and other PAs
- Assisting with global events
- Handling highly confidential client and staff information
- Budget management
- Processing expenses and invoices
- PLUS MORE!
What we’re looking for:
- A dynamic, ambitious, proactive and entrepreneurial PA / EA with extensive previous experience (approx 8 years+)
- Experience supporting at a senior level (1:1 or 1:2)
- Someone with a robust and determined hands-on approach
- Warm and personable with the ability to gain trust, yet who can be resilient and professional and act as a gate-keeper
- Highly organised, meticulous individual
- Proven communication skills and the ability to foster strong relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage confidential and highly sensitive information
- Technically proficient – strong MS Office required
Does this sound like you? Are you the one we’re looking for? If you think you’re what our client is crying out for then don’t delay! Submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘PA to Marketing Director’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.