carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Are you a talented, business-minded Executive Assistant with a passion for providing right hand support to C-Suite managers?
Are you a graduate with a business related degree?
Are you analytical, organised, proactive and motivated?
Then you might just be what we’re looking for!
A leading City Law Firm is looking for an experienced C-Level Executive Assistant / Business Assistant to support a Managing Partner in carrying out their work and meeting their objectives.
Keeping up to date with market trends in law firm management, you will support the development of firm-wide objectives, brief the Managing Partner and help plan, lead, manage and coordinate various firm-wide projects.
You will be a true right hand to the Managing Partner including researching, drafting and presenting briefing papers, project plans, reports and proposals whilst ensuring they are fully briefed and prepared for meetings, advising on issues and ideas.
Always one step ahead your incredible organisational skills will ensure you succeed in this fast-paced role.
Key responsibilities as the Executive Assistant include:
- Providing 1:1 support to the Managing Partner
- Keeping up to date with market trends in law firm management
- Assisting with the planning, leading, managing and coordinating firm-wide projects
- Researching, drafting and presenting briefing papers, project plans, reports and proposals
- Drafting the Partner’s presentations to AGM, partners’ meetings, partners’ conferences and to external audiences
- Preparing for meetings – planning, compiling agendas and background materials, preparing briefing documents, taking minutes and distributing etc.
- Plus more….
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive senior level Executive Assistant experience – preferably within the legal environment
- Graduate – ideally with a 2:1 in a business related subject
- Post-graduate business related qualification would be desirable
- Ability to achieve high standards in a very busy, deadline driven environment
- Impeccable organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced PC skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of document management systems, Aderant accounting and digital dictation (BigHand) would be beneficial
- Dynamic and driven nature
Does this sound like you? Is this the type of role you’re looking for?
If so we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO – Business EA’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.