We are urgently looking for enthusiastic, goal-orientated and motivated Field Sales Superstars!
Carousel is pleased to partner Avena Environmental Ltd, an innovative and expanding company specialising in providing confidential waste disposal solutions. Our client, located in Watton in Norfolk, is rapidly expanding across the UK, up into the Midlands and down to North London and wants to hire Field Sales Executives to be based in Birmingham, Potters Bar, Cambridge and Watton.
Driven, focussed and tenacious, the Field Sales Executives are key team players in the sales department, driving sales across the appointed geographical regions.
You will be a go-getter with the ability to seek out new opportunities and make business happen.
Your desire to succeed will spur you on, even on the slowest of days, and when success happens you will reap the rewards.
We want to hear from individuals who are seeking a ground floor opportunity where past experience and skills can be rewarded by a very generous salary package and a genuine career path.
The salary for these roles includes a basic of circa £25k plus uncapped commission, typically £40k – £80k OTE – high earning potential above £80k is available and determined by your own success.
Benefits include extensive and ongoing training and mentoring, pension scheme and bonus schemes, car allowance and fuel and IT (phone and laptop).
Our client has a proven business model, forward-thinking management and long term career opportunities.
What we’re looking for in Field Sales Executives:
- Previous experience of new business sales in a fast-paced environment (ideally 2 years+)
- Good level of education (A Level or equivalent)
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with clients over the phone
- Proven focus and drive on achieving and surpassing goals and targets
- Ambition to succeed and be part of an evolving and expanding company
- Desire to be part of something special and make it happen
- A quick, agile mind with a sense of urgency
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Leadership qualities whilst being a proactive team player
- Go-getter and driven to succeed
- Motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious nature
- Goal orientated and able to work effectively to targets
- PC literate – previous experience of CRM systems is highly beneficial
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to travel
What you are guaranteed:
- A well established and financially sound company
- In-depth and ongoing training
- 100% support from Management who are knowledgeable in this market place
- Competitive basic and extremely generous commission structure
- Car allowance, Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Career paths for entrepreneurial and ambitious candidates
- State of the art CRM and IT systems
- Strong and qualified data
- Vision and growth
Do you have the hunger, drive and potential to succeed? Are you experienced, motivated and committed?
Don’t hang around – submit your CV now for immediate consideration, quoting ‘CP – Field Sales Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.