Finance and Administration Manager – Marine Industry – Poole, Dorset – up to £30k + benefits
We are looking for a Finance and Administration Manager to join a truly interesting organisation in the marine industry, based in offices in Poole, Dorset.
The Finance and Administration Manager will take the lead on ensuring that the organisation manages its day-to-day finances effectively and efficiently and that the administration of the business is undertaken in a professional manner. You will ensure that relevant policies and procedures are followed, maintained and developed and you will be responsible for the line management, training and support of an Administration Officer.
We are looking for someone highly organised, with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
Key responsibilities as the Finance and Administration Manager will include:
- Providing a finance, HR and administration support function
- Working with the Chief Officer and Deputy Chief Officer to support and advise on annual budget setting
- Managing the day-to-day budgets and finances
- Administering, maintaining and processing pension records and PAYE functions
- Assisting in identifying, preparing and submitting external funding opportunities
- Leading on all administrative functions
- Arranging meetings, developing and circulating agendas and minute taking
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Line management of the Administration Officer
- Developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate policies and procedures
- Undertaking research
- Providing HR advice and support to management on employment matters
- Arranging and processing recruitment procedures
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Finance & Administration Manager / Office Manager / Office Administration role
- Proven experience in financial planning and budget management
- Solid administration skills and experience – diary management, minute taking, agenda production
- Experience with pensions and PAYE
- Experience in HR functions is highly desirable (recruitment processes, developing and implementing HR policies etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly organised nature with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workloads
- Solid education – educated to NVQ4/5, or 2-3 A Levels or passes in GCSE English and Maths
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package; if you’re interested and have the skills and experience we’re looking for then don’t delay – submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP-Finance and Admin Manager, Poole’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.