Finance Secretary – Successful Accountancy Practice – SW7 – up to £33k
We are looking for a proficient Secretary, with previous experience in an accountancy or legal firm, to join a successful accountancy practice based in SW7.
Suitable candidates will have the ability to multi-task in a busy environment and have fast, accurate typing.
Knowledge/experience of company secretarial procedures, company law and/or corporate governance would be highly beneficial.
Duties in this Finance Secretary role will include:
- Diary management
- Extensive copy typing
- Drafting correspondence/documentation
- Printing and distributing monthly debtor’s statements
- Meeting, greeting and liaising with clients
- Assistance with projects
- Companies House filing
- Company and LLP incorporations
- Sub division, buy-backs and cancellation of shares including variations of share rights
- Dealing with Company Secretarial queries from Partners, staff and clients
- Attending Board meetings and minuting
- Reception duties when required
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar senior secretarial / PA role, preferably within an accountancy / financial organisation, although a Legal Secretary / PA background will be considered
- Fast, accurate typing
- PC literacy including MS Office
- Methodical, meticulous and organised with a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and use initiative
- Working knowledge of company secretarial software (CoAct) and procedures, company law and corporate governance is highly beneficial
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
Interested? If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘LO – Finance Secretary’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.