Finance Secretary / Desk Administrator – Investment Management – City of London – up to £35k (DoE)
- Secretary / Client Services Executive / Investment Management Administrator / Desk Assistant
- Providing administrative support to investment service activities
- Approximately 2yr+ office administration experience needed, with a keen interest in financial services / investment management
- Competitive salary (up to £40k) and benefits package offered
- Stunning offices and great team
Our client, a City based Investment Management company, is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and highly organised Secretary to join them as a Desk Administrator.
The role will suit someone with an interest in wealth / investment management, but please note: this is not a role with progression into an Investment Manager position; this is an administration role with potential to lead to Senior Desk Administrator or Investment Administration Manager roles.
Although this is an administration based position, the role will be client facing and will involve liaising with high net worth individuals, therefore excellent communication and interpersonal skills are crucial.
Opportunity: Our client is a well-established, successful investment management firm, based in stunning offices near Liverpool Street station. They are extremely client-focused, with an extensive private client base, so they look for warm, personable and highly efficient team members to join them. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual, based on experience.
Key responsibilities in this Desk Administrator – Investment Management role will include:
- Assisting with new client account opening process
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Extensive typing and filing
- Preparing transactions for processing
- Checking contract details against dealing data
- Drafting client reports, documentation and correspondence
- Preparing payment, transfer and other Investment Administration forms
- Ad hoc projects
- Providing secretarial cover when necessary
- And more
What we’re looking for:
- Previous secretarial experience (ideally 2 years+), in a finance sit
- Experience of dealing with processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Demonstrable ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Highly organised, methodical and meticulous nature
- Analytical and numerate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- PC literate – MS Excel, Outlook, Word (Advanced) and knowledge of PowerPoint
- Demonstrable interest in finance – City Markets and Private Client Fund Management is preferable
- An understanding of the UK Regulatory framework is desirable
Interested in this Desk Administrator role?
This incredibly interesting role will challenge the right candidate; if this is what you’re looking for, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Desk Administrator – Investment Management’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.