Full Stack Web Developer / Full Stack Engineer – PHP or NodeJS – Successful Startup – Central London – up to £85k (dependent on experience)
We have a fabulous opportunity to join a small startup but at the same time work for a major brand. Our client is a financial services startup company although part of an existing and incredibly successful organisation. They are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer / Full Stack Engineer to join their London HQ.
The Full Stack Web Developer will extend their existing platform, build microservices using Docker and Lambda and work on the core API to introduce new features. You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
This role will give you the opportunity to work independently on full features bringing product specifications to life.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar Web Developer role
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (Rest or GraphQL)
- Test driven development
- Experience of React Native and/or Native Script is beneficial
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Symfony and/or ExpressJS is desirable
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration
- Devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes is ideal
- Amazon AWS knowledge
This role is in the financial services sector but it is in no way a stuffy, corporate environment!
This is a Full Stack Web Developer role that will soar within an amazing startup!
If you want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then don’t delay – ensure your CV showcases all your skills and experience and submit it NOW in Word format (not PDF), quoting ‘AE – Full Stack Web Developer – Fintech Startup’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.