Graduate Account Executive – Media / Communications Analysis – Victoria – £25k
We are on the hunt for a collaborative, analytical and enthusiastic Graduate Account Executive, with excellent written skills, to join a successful media / communications analysis company, based in South West London.
Supporting the Account Manager in the day-to-day running of client accounts, the Graduate Account Executive will create client-ready business reports through qualitative and quantitative analysis of tracked media. You will also be responsible for the coordination of external analysts, ensuring that they are performing inline with client briefs.
We’re looking for someone with proven research and analytical skills; someone who is confident with data yet has client services/account coordination experience, excellent communication skills and has ideally gained experience working across multiple account projects at any one time.
You will be enthusiastic and interested in the rapidly changing media environment and will enjoy working in a fast-paced team.
Key responsibilities as the Graduate Account Executive will include:
- Analysis of client data
- Writing insightful and meaningful client reports to communicate key findings
- Completing data checks on coded work to ensure accuracy
- Supporting Account Managers in the servicing of client accounts
- Assisting with client meeting preparation
- Assisting in translating client briefs into deliverables
- Managing the workloads of Researchers and Coders to ensure deadlines are met
- Plus more!
What our client is looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English with impeccable grammar and spelling
- IT literate with solid knowledge of MS Office
- Confident with data
- Previous client services / account coordination experience
- Experienced in working across multiple account projects at any one time
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Confident communicator
- Collaborative and efficient team player
- Genuine interest in the rapidly changing media environment
- Additional languages are a benefit
If this role sounds of interest and you have the key academics, skills and experience we’re looking for then we want to hear from you, now! Please ensure your CV showcases your capabilities and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Graduate Account Executive – Media Analysis’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.