Graduate Accounts Assistant – City of London – up to £24,000 – Imminent Starter Required – 12 month FTC
This well established and interesting organisation, based in Central London, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy and friendly Accounts team on a 12 month FTC.
We’re looking for a graduate (or equivalent), in Accounting, Finance or Business, with 1-2 years experience working in an accounts department, preferably within a client-based industry.
You will be efficient and organised with a strong eye for detail and accuracy and will be able to work with limited supervision.
In return for your naturally hard working and dedicated attitude our client will offer excellent benefits and a friendly supportive environment in a professional City office.
Please note: This contract role is to start in August, therefore we are looking for suitable candidates who are available imminently and not on notice.
The Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Assist with the monitoring of Overseas Bank Accounts; i.e. receipting of incoming wire transfers
- Preparing and processing of Exchange Reports
- Data entry income and expenditure into Exchequer Software
- Bank reconciliations for multi-currencies offices
- Assisting with annual fee invoices and any queries related to annual fees
- Applying overdrafts and any drawdown balance issues that appear on client’s accounts
- Assisting with any client’s problem’s relating to outstanding issues
- Assisting with the preparation of the external audit
- Maintaining the finance inbox
- Reviewing invoices and payment requests
- Plus more!
What our client is looking for in the Accounts Assistant:
- Graduate (or equivalent) with a degree in Accounting, Finance or Business – essential
- 1 -2 years’ experience working in an accounts department and within a client-based industry
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven inter-personal and cross-cultural skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills to include MS Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
What’s on offer?
This is a 12 month FTC, but the role may be extended for a further 6 months. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Accounts Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.