Graduate Needed – Administration Assistant – Great Career Opportunity – City – up to £25k (including benefits)
We’re currently recruiting for a proficient and accurate Graduate to join a fabulous organisation based near Bank as an Administration Assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail minded, focused and ambitious Graduate, ideally with experience or an interest in shipping, contract law, business or insurance.
Ideally you will have graduated in 2019 or 2020, possess some office administration experience and will be meticulous and methodical with excellent attention to detail.
Key responsibilities as the Graduate Administration Assistant will include:
- Providing quality administrative support to clients
- Preparing documentation
- Scheduling client meetings
- Responding to queries
- Compiling letters and correspondence
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
- Issuing a variety of licences and documents
- General administration
What our client is looking for:
- Recent graduate, ideally with a Business degree (or similar)
- Previous experience as an Administration Assistant/ Administrator is preferable, ideally 12 months+
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English, clear diction and confident communication skills
- Professional nature
- PC literate
- Proactive problem-solver
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of shipping, contract law, business or insurance is highly beneficial
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a 15% gratuity that is either paid monthly into a pension plan or can be claimed every contract period.
Interested in finding out more?
If you possess the qualifications and skills we’re looking for, then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘EA – Graduate Administration Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.