Amazing Opportunity – Graduate Commercial Analyst – Entrepreneurial Graduate Needed!
Wow! This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial, business-savvy and charismatic graduate, with excellent written and presentation skills, to join a dynamic and growing global investment and innovation firm as a Commercial Analyst.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Commercial Analyst will join the commercial team to research and evaluate startups and network with entrepreneurs and venture capital communities.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has a strong academic background, including a suitably related degree, exceptional presentation and communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and an appreciation of early stage investment.
Key responsibilities in this Graduate Commercial Analyst role will include:
- Assessment of startups (including meetings with founding entrepreneurs) and their applicability for the company’s corporate partners
- Preparation of presentation materials for corporate partners and stakeholders
- Liaison with founding entrepreneurs to to effect purposeful introductions to partners
- Production of documents and reports
- Working closely with the investment team to drive innovation flow
- Building a network within startup and venture capital communities
- Plus more!
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Strong academic background with a relevant degree
- Approximately 1 years work experience, ideally in a similar role
- A demonstrable interest in the retail and consumer industries and in startups and entrepreneurship
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and charismatic communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- An appreciation of early stage investment
- Strong work ethic with a business savvy mind
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of discretion and judgement when working with confidential information
This is a truly amazing opportunity, so if you think this is the role for you and you have all the necessary qualities and skills we’re looking for, then don’t hesitate! Submit your CV now in Word format now (not PDF), quoting ‘LO – Graduate Commercial Analyst!’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.