carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Our client, a prestigious Accountancy firm, is looking for a skilled, hardworking and ambitious Tax Trainee to join their international organisation.
This popular firm offers the opportunity to obtain professional tax qualifications as well as soft skills training and IT courses. Successful candidates will be supported throughout their professional studies towards the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) as well as potentially achieving Chartered Taxation Advisor (CTA) status.
They have a nurturing and structured environment where there are numerous opportunities for progression and they encourage their trainees to fulfil their career ambitions.
In return, they are seeking a bright, willing and reliable trainee, with excellent academics, who is eager to learn and has the desire to progress.
To succeed within this Tax Trainee position, it is important to have the following:
- Excellent academics – 2:1 degree (or higher), strong A Levels (with at least 300 UCAS Tariff points if completed before 2017 or 120 UCAS points after 2017) and GCSEs (including Grade B in Maths and English Language)
- Good IT skills including MS Office
- Desire to forge a career in finance
- Ambitious, hardworking, bright and committed
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good attention to detail and pride in work produced
- Reliable, friendly and helpful nature
- Smart and professional appearance
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a successful organisation in a trainee position; our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right person.
To apply for this Trainee position, please submit your CV immediately, quoting “DH – Graduate Opportunity – Tax Trainee’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.