Graduate Sales and Content Executive – Media Industry – up to £26k+ (OTE)
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with impeccable language, communication and interpersonal skills who enjoys the challenge of sales and has a keen interest in media, journalism and digital content.
We are recruiting for a media company, based in Central London, which runs several social networking sites that connect the media with various industries.
They are looking for an energetic and passionate sales focused candidate to take responsibility for day to day outreach sales contact with journalists and the media as well as managing the website content. You will understand, and enjoy, working to targets and will be hungry to succeed – and therefore make regular monthly bonuses.
A main element of this Content Coordinator role is telephone based ‘sales’ – contacting journalists daily to encourage online content to be submitted. Although you are not making ‘monetary sales’ you will need to have confident communication skills, a persuasive nature and the desire and aptitude to succeed.
Managing and approving content on a daily basis is also central to the role therefore excellent attention to detail and impeccable written English is required.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with approximately one year’s sales / account coordinator experience who has exemplary spoken and written communication skills, drive and ambition.
Key responsibilities as the Sales and Content Development Executive will include:
- Sole responsibility for liaison with journalist users
- Daily phone outreach and liaison with journalists
- Ensuring new journalist registrations
- Meeting successful call targets daily
- Checking and approving uploaded material, press releases, stories, images and video
- Ensuring perfect content on the sites and on alert emails
- Implementing contracts onto the CMS
- Identifying opportunities for improvements
- Attending company events and industry events (post return to office working)
What we’re looking for in suitable candidates:
- Previous experience in a sales, telesales or account coordinator role (approx 12 months+)
- Degree, or equivalent, in a related subject would be highly beneficial
- Impeccable communication skills and a persuasive telephone manner
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills (clear diction and excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Success driven – willingness to reach daily call targets
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of the property, homes or interiors sector (desirable)
- Experience of working in online media (desirable)
- Proactive team player
What’s on offer?
Based in lovely offices in Central London, our client is offering a competitive salary plus attainable bonus scheme.
Interested in this Sales and Content Executive role?
If you think you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘EA – Graduate Sales and Content Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.