Head of Client Finance – Commercial Real Estate – Dublin, Ireland / Hybrid Working – c€100k + benefits
- Head of Client Finance – Ireland
- c€100k + benefits
- You will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Dublin / Hybrid Working
- Fantastic global organisation
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and driven Qualified Client Accountant to join a global organisation as their Head of Client Finance, Ireland.
Leading the Client Finance function, you will be responsible for the performance of your team ensuring service delivery across a broad, commercial real estate portfolio. You will possess strong business acumen, a strategic and analytical mindset and the ability to successfully lead a team within a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer?
- Opportunity to join an incredibly successful global organisation
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including 25 days annual leave, pension, discretionary bonus etc.
- Hybrid working
Key responsibilities as the Head of Client Finance, Ireland, will include:
- Managing all client finance activities in Ireland
- Maximising the service of the client accountant portfolio
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality standards from your team
- Actively lead the team, providing clear direction and objectives – inspiring, motivating and mentoring, as they process large transaction volumes in a fast-paced environment
- Managing all client accounting processes
- Strategically determining the accounting strategy to drive scalability
- Managing compliance at all times
And much more!
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Finance related degree
- Previous experience in relevant senior financial roles
- Experience of Yardi software is desirable
- Financial shared services / operations experience in a professional services environment
- Commercial real estate / property experience is highly sought
- Excellent business acumen
- Demonstrable experience leading / managing a client focused team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS skills including Word, Excel, PP and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
Interested in this Head of Client Finance role?
If you are interested in this role and you possess the right skills and experience, then we’d love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO – Head of Client Finance – Dublin’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.