HR Administrator – City Law Firm – London / Hybrid Working – up to £25k + great benefits
Our client, a leading City Law Firm, is currently looking for an HR Assistant or strong Administrator to join their HR department as an HR Administrator.
The HR Administrator will provide comprehensive and proactive administrative support to the busy team. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, passionate and flexible individual who is organised and proactive and has solid IT skills including MS Office.
What’s on offer? This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, friendly and hardworking team who are client focused and enjoy the challenges of working for a successful City law firm. Our client is offering a competitive salary and core and flexible benefits scheme, which includes 25+ days annual leave, pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay, discretionary bonus, wellness subsidy, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, dental cover and more! Standard working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm and hybrid working is offered.
Key responsibilities as the HR Administrator will include:
- General HR administration (starters, leavers, fixed term contracts etc)
- Coordinating inductions for new joiners
- Responding to reference requests
- Processing staff expenses
- Maintaining HR records, databases and filing
- Managing the HR meeting rooms
- Coordinating team meetings
- Organising HR team’s travel
- Assisting in the administration of internal training courses and wellbeing sessions
- Producing documentation using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Assisting with HR projects
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent administration skills – experience gained in an HR or professional services environment is beneficial
- Experience working within a very busy, deadline driven environment is desirable
- Solid IT skills including MS Office (strong MS Excel skills are needed)
- Highly organised and proactive nature
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Eager to learn and progress
Interested in this HR Administrator role?
If you are interested in this role and possess the skills and experience and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘LO – HR Administrator – London’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.