Human Resources Business Partner – City Law Firm – up to £70K + great benefits
We are urgently on the hunt for an experienced HR practitioner, with strong generalist experience and key knowledge of Employee Relations, to join a values-driven city law firm as a Human Resources Business Partner.
We are looking for someone with experience of working across a partnership culture, who will bring knowledge, positive influence and fresh thinking to all aspects of their people agenda.
Being a key part of the the HR Business Partner team, you will give guidance and advice on all people matters, you will formulate best practice and you will ensure that the HR matrix is well co-ordinated to provide a seamless service to clients.
Our client is focused on creating a positive impact on their people, their communities and the planet; their values are important to them, they shape their decisions and working like and they have been part of the movement that puts profit and purpose on equal footing.
Key responsibilities as the generalist HR Business Partner include:
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, acting as a trusted and commercial advisor in HR matters
- Advising and coaching colleagues and managers
- Leading on, advising and resolving informal and formal performance matters within client areas, proactively managing cases involving HR advisors as appropriate
- Managing ER cases as needed
- Advising on policy interpretation and business case applications
- Building knowledge and overview of the company’s approach to reward
- Leading on the annual salary review and bonus processes for client groups
- Resourcing and talent management
- Leading on the appraisal and promotion processes
- Managing succession and pipeline planning for client groups
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Contributing and leading on functional projects
- Advising on and reviewing HR policy
- Development of annual firm-wide and fee-earner focused professional skills programmes
- Being an advocate for Mental Health across the firm
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Broad, generalist HR and HR Business Partner experience
- CIPD qualified is highly desirable
- Law firm or professional services experience
- Strong Employee Relations experience and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly organised
- Team plater with a collaborative approach
- The ability to build, maintain and nurture relationships
- A client-centric approach
- Results-focused with a genuine interest in the company
- Someone who will feel inspired working for a firm with a strong social purpose
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package that includes firm matching pension contributions, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus arrangements, life assurance, 25 days annual leave, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, profit-sharing scheme and more!
The company promotes a strong work/life balance and has an agile working environment. Initially this will be a remote working role, but long term the company actively encourages you to work from home once a week and vary your desk locations in the office.
This truly is a great generalist HR role with a fantastic company; if you have the relevant skills and experience required, then don’t delay – ensure your CV showcases your abilities and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘LO – HR Business Partner – City Law Firm”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.