HR Coordinator – Amazing Company – Career Opportunity – SW London – up to £32k (DoE)
An incredible opportunity has become available for a dynamic and charismatic HR Coordinator to provide generalist HR administrative and operational support to the Head of People at a rapidly growing, forward-thinking asset management company in Central London.
Whilst in the corporate arena, our client prides itself on it’s media-like company culture – truly incredible offices, laid back approach and casual dress code.
The ideal candidate will be confident, charismatic, dynamic and incredibly organised; someone with the ability to think outside the box and who has boundless energy and flair and a good sense of humour.
This really is a fabulous opportunity to join an amazing company in a new role that has huge potential and where you will be a valued team member.
Key responsibilities in this HR Coordinator role include:
- Assisting with all HR administration relating to the full employee lifecycle (including offer letters, contracts of employment, probation periods, employment changes, maternity/paternity leave, references, leavers etc).
- Meeting and greeting new starters and preparing all aspects of the onboarding journey
- Maintaining employee records and databases
- Supporting with special HR projects including employee wellbeing and diversity and inclusion policies
- Promoting employee engagement and helping to drive a culture of high performance
- Assisting in ensuring a healthy and positive work environment and culture
- Preparing HR reports as required
- Managing emails, phone calls and post
- General administration
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a dynamic and fast-paced HR Coordinator / HR Administrator role (c2years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Strong academics – ideally a graduate, but a degree is not a necessity
- PC literate including all MS Office packages, iMac knowledge is beneficial
- Strong work ethic and good business acumen
- Proven administration skills and highly organised nature with good attention to detail
- A charismatic, positive and flexible personality
- Dynamic, personable and proactive team player
What’s on offer:
Joining a collaborative and dynamic team in an incredible organisation, you will be excited to go to work! This is a vital role in the growth and success of the company where you will work directly with the Head of People. It’s a new role with huge potential to make it your own!
Our client is based in amazing offices near Victoria, and standard hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 5.30pm. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Does this sound like you? Interested to hear more?
If you feel you fit the bill then we’d like to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘LO – HR Coordinator’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.