HR Generalist – International Scaleup – 6 month FTC – Flexible Working – up to £40k pro rata
*** Incredible opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR Generalist to join a fast-growing, international scaleup, initially on a 6 month contract ***
We are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial HR Generalist / HR Coordinator or HR Advisor, to join a truly exciting company in the midst of international expansion on a 6 month FTC (with the potential to be extended).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing scaleup, which is already hugely successful in America, where you will be involved in their expansion plan and the overall success of the company in the UK and Europe.
The role of HR Generalist would suit someone who has 3-5 years HR experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – international exposure is highly desirable.
Note: This contract role will initially be remote based with a view to being part office based post-Covid restrictions.
Key responsibilities as the HR Generalist will include:
- Supporting the new hire on-boarding process; issuing and collating all documentation, ensuring pre-employment checks are completed and partnering with managers to ensure arrangements are in place for effective employee orientation
- Providing guidance and support to managers regarding HR policies, processes, systems and documents – ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Coordinating tasks and activities related to HR programmes (performance reviews, probation, compensation and benefits enrolment etc)
- Supporting all recruitment activities
- Producing documentation as required
- Collating information required for reporting and metrics
- Maintaining the HRIS (ADP)
- Collating and processing all monthly payroll changes and providing guidance and support to managers and employees on payroll processes and policies
- General HR administration
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Previous HR experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation (3-5 years+), ideally in an international capacity
- CIPD qualification or equivalent and the passion to further learn and grow a career in HR
- Commercially focused with the ability to provide advice and guidance to managers and team members
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Fluent English, second European language is highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic nature
- Ability to hit the ground running, working from home until able to return to the office
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing, international company where the role will grow according to your key strengths. If this contract role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please make sure your CV showcases your abilities and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE – HR Generalist – International Scaleup’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.