carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Fabulous opportunity for an experienced HR Manager in King’s Lynn, Norfolk!
We are looking for an outstanding HR professional to provide HR management and Payroll solutions to a global organisation based in King’s Lynn.
Our client is a world leader in its field of expertise and employs over 350 people in the UK. They have a highly regarded reputation which is built upon the foundation of a long standing and loyal workforce.
We are looking for a hands-on, caring and adaptable HR Manager who has experience of HR and payroll management in a larger manufacturing environment.
Suitable candidates will need to be excellent communicators, have strong interpersonal skills and be able to be assertive yet calm and collected.
Reporting to the MD and working closely with the UK Management Team, the HR Manager’s main responsibilities will include:
- Providing leading HR management and support ensuring the effective delivery of HR (80%) and Payroll (20%) solutions
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels to further develop positive workplace culture and employee relations
- Adopting best practice and support in the effective management of people through recruitment, training, personal development and talent management
- Lead, support and develop HR team members
- Providing HR management including performance and competency assessment, attendance and return to work, grievance and disciplinary management, dispute resolution, organisational change and exit scenarios
- HR regulatory policy and procedure
- Payroll management – maintaining up to date knowledge of HRMC legislation, pensions, compliance etc.
- Business reporting
What we’re looking for:
- Previous hands-on, generalist HR and Payroll experience at managerial level
- Must have a related qualification: HR management qualification, CIPD, or Post Grad in Employment law
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of UK Employment Law, ACAS guidelines and Tax legislation
- Payroll knowledge – qualification and / or experience
- Experience of management of company DC Pension Schemes (including salary sacrifice schemes)
- Union and Industrial relations experience is extremely beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding of ACAS guidelines
- Line management experience
- Calm, caring and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel in UK when needed
In a nutshell we are looking for an around generalist HR Manager who enjoys being hands-on and on the ‘shop-floor’; someone with knowledge and understanding of payroll legislation and who has, ideally, worked for a unionised organisation.
Is it you?
What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a performance related bonus, pension scheme, life assurance and up to 25 days annual leave.
How to apply
Ensure your CV showcases all your relevant skills and experience and submit it in Word format ASAP, quoting ‘CP – HR Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.