HR Manager – King’s Lynn – International Organisation – Competitive Salary
We are excited to be recruiting for a growing international organisation who are looking for an experienced, generalist HR Manager to join their King’s Lynn office on a full time basis.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for partnering with all senior leaders to align business objectives with HR strategy as well as taking responsibility for all organisational change and monitoring company culture.
Suitable candidates will need to have a business or HR related degree (or CIPD qualification) together with 5 years+ experience in a generalist HR role, ideally at management level.
You will be detailed, resourceful and collaborative with effective communication skills; with a strategic mindset and the ability engage and inspire others you will have the drive and desire to succeed.
Key responsibilities as the HR Manager will include:
- Responsibility for all training and development programmes and initiatives
- Advising on compensation related topics such as merits, profit sharing, promotions and/or market adjustments
- Overseeing all resourcing strategies including resource planning, recruitment and onboarding
- Managing performance review processes
- Preparing materials and instruction for the monthly payroll
- Managing company recognition programmes
- Management of Employee Engagement survey and action planning
- Monitoring and maintaining all HR policies
- Maintaining all employee data and personnel files
- Managing all Health and Safety related requirements
- Partnering with US based HR team to ensure consistency in best practices
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in business or HR related subject or CIPD qualification
- 5 years+ experience in a generalist HR role (preferably at management level)
- Strong experience in Health and Safety is highly beneficial
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised nature
- IT literate including MS Office
- Drive, ambition and motivation to succeed
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills, experience and qualifications we’re looking for, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP – HR Manager – King’s Lynn’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.