Interim HR Manager – Central London – up to £70k + benefits – 6 month FTC
Our client is looking for a generalist HR Manager who is comfortable managing a variety of projects in a highly commercial environment and who is experienced in the employee life cycle.
The Interim HR Manager is required to provide a high quality HR transactional service that meets the needs of the organisation through the management of the HR Admin and Payroll teams.
This is a 6 month FTC starting ASAP.
Key responsibilities as the Interim HR Manager will include:
- Providing a high quality transactional service that meets the needs of the organisation through the management of the HR Admin and Payroll teams
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR issues
- Overseeing the payroll team of 3
- Occasionally you may be required to step in and undertake Payroll processes and answer payroll queries
- Keeping up-to-date with current employment legislation and reviewing and drafting policies
- Managing and improving the employee life cycle, working with the Recruitment and Payroll functions
- Involvement in project groups and subsidiary initiatives when needed
- Undertaking reporting analysis of data from the HRIS
To succeed within this HR Manager opportunity, it is important to have the following:
- CIPD qualification
- Experience in a suitable HR role within a multi-site environment (preferably property and/or retail)
- Effective line management and leadership skills
- Experience working on a variety of projects in a highly commercial environment
- Experience in the employee life cycle including onboarding, changes to contracts and leavers
- Knowledge and experience of Payroll
- Knowledge of HR administration processes and compliance
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation, including the management of employment tribunal claims
- Knowledge and understanding of HR best practices
- Business acumen and strong reporting skills (understanding and analysing data)
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and manage relationships
- IT literate with experience of HR Information Systems
What’s on offer:
This HR Manager role offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 25 days+ annual leave, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, STL and discretionary bonus scheme, plus more!
If you would like to be considered for this role and possess the skills and experience needed, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘LO – Interim HR Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.