A fabulous opportunity is available for an experienced HR Administrator / HR Assistant, with a keen interest in HR Systems, to join a global property company based in the City.
Ideally educated to degree level or working towards your CIPD, you will have a true desire to work in HR, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be organised, meticulous and accurate and have good PC / database skills.
Experience of working with a Core HR System (PeopleSoft etc) and in a Shared Services environment would be highly beneficial.
Key responsibilities as the HR Systems Administrator will include:
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Online filing and maintaining document management systems
- Maintaining HR records
- Data entry
- Resolving the majority of enquiries immediately using information provided
- Providing accurate information to employees and managers
- Drafting reference documentation
- Updating payroll instructions and validating employee personal detail changes
- Generating new joiner and leaver paperwork
- Organising background screening checks
- General HR administration
- Plus much, much more!
What our client is looking for in suitable HR Administrators / Assistants:
- Previous experience in an HR Administrator / HR Assistant role, preferably within a Shared Services environment
- Educated to degree level or working towards CIPD (or similar)
- Experience working with a Core HR System (PeopleSoft) is highly beneficial
- Keen interest in HR Systems
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised, accurate and meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Strong PC / database skills
- Proactive team player
- Discrete and confidential
Our client is a successful real estate / property investment company with offices worldwide; they pay competitively and offer a great benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, don’t delay! Submit your CV NOW in Word format, quoting ‘LO – HR Systems Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.