carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
We are looking for an HR Talent Development Manager to join a leading City law firm in this new role.
Working closely with the HR Director you will be supporting the day-to-day and strategic HR learning and development requirements. Taking ownership of the design, delivery and implementation of talent retention and L&D programmes, you will focus on development, retention and supporting diversity and inclusion.
Suitable candidates will need to be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) and have gained experience working in an HR / Talent Development role, preferably within the legal or professional services environment.
Key responsibilities in this HR Talent Development role will include:
- Designing, leading and implementing the Talent Management and Development Strategy
- Working with key stakeholders including HR Managers, Legal Practice Areas and Business Support teams
- Assessing L&D requirements and support continuous development and training needs
- Planning and supporting delivery of leadership assessment and development programmes
- Designing and overseeing the internal training and wellness programme and deliver skills workshops or coaching sessions
- Sourcing, reviewing and managing external training providers
- Supporting the wider HR team, partners and managers on the implementation of talent action plans
- Designing and development of career development pathways, plans and programmes
- Supporting the development of the diversity and inclusion strategy
- Supporting with key change management projects
- Plus MUCH more!
What we’re looking for:
- CIPD qualification (or equivalent)
- Extensive previous experience in an HR / Learning & Development / Talent Management role
- Experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Knowledge in the areas of organisational development, employee engagement, talent management, talent retention and performance management
- Proven track record of leading and delivering projects
- Experience in change management
- Solid working knowledge of a range of psychometrics and techniques for assessment and development
- Ability to provide hands on, operational and strategic level support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A reputation for excellent client service
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right person.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the experience, qualifications and skills we’re looking for then please submit your CV for consideration, quoting ‘LO – HR Talent Development / L&D Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.