Interim Finance Manager | Exciting International Co. | 6 Month Contract | c£80k pro rata
We are excited to be recruiting for a dynamic international company based in the City; our client is forward-thinking, vibrant and success-driven and is looking for motivated and committed Finance Manager to join them on a contract basis ASAP.
Reporting into the Group COO and working closely with the CEO, the Interim Finance Manager will provide strategic direction on long term financial planning, budgeting and forecasting. Whilst overseeing a small finance team you will also be involved in acquisitions and startup management, management accounts, internal stakeholder management and managing the statutory audits of global entities.
Suitable candidates will need to possess international finance experience – FOREX; a commercial mindset, financial qualifications and suitable management accounts experience are also required.
More than anything though, we’re looking for a hands-on Finance Manager, someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in and assist with the company’s international growth strategy.
Key responsibilities as the Interim Finance Manager include:
- Management of the finance team and overseeing daily tasks – contractor payroll, credit control, accounts payable etc.
- Providing strategic direction on long term financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- M&A – further acquisitions and startups
- Providing insights and analysis for the board
- Managing working capital and investments
- Management accounts
- Internal stakeholder management
- Relationship management of third parties – banks, accountants, software providers, solicitors etc.
- Managing the statutory audits for the global entities including UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore
- Producing and managing end to end reporting process
- Devising and maintaining financial controls and procedures
- Adhoc projects
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- International finance experience – FOREX
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified with 2-3 years+ management accounts experience
- Solid Finance Manager experience ideally gained in a recruitment, management consultancy or professional services environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Business / commercial acumen
- Tech savvy – experience of accounts systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central ) and system integrations. Advanced Excel required
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on approach
- Team player
- Available immediately and able to commit to a contract role
If you have the skills, experience and attributes we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you now! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘DH – Interim Finance Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.