Internal Communications Executive – City Law Firm – up to £38,000 + benefits
We are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Executive to join a leading City Law firm on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
The Internal Communications Executive will be responsible for coordinating and administering the company’s internal communications, ensuring that key messages and activities are effectively communicated. Working closely with the BD and Marketing team, HR and Business groups, you will disseminate information and update appropriate channels.
We’re looking for someone with impeccable communication skills, the ability to write in a professional and friendly tone and proven copywriting skills.
Being highly organised with excellent attention to detail, you will be a stickler for accuracy and effective communication.
Key responsibilities as the Internal Communications Executive will include:
- Working with and assisting the Head of Marketing and Communications to improve the methodology and response to internal communication
- Creating and managing a centralised procedure and process for communications with stakeholders
- Writing, editing and collating clear and engaging content for key internal channels including the company intranet, website and newsletters
- Effective management of the company’s intranet content and updates and working with IT to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Responsibility for the internal communications for business groups to disseminate key initiatives and updates; considering the impact of messaging for different groups and adjusting the tone and content as needed
- Attending meetings
- Preparing monthly firm-wide internal e-newsletters and coordinating materials for meetings
- Supporting the external communication of internal communication messages around specialists dates
- Ensuring the company’s visual identity, style and tone follow house styles and brand guides
- Supporting internal meetings and events
- Assisting with legal directory submissions
- Tracking and recording feedback on communications and update relevant BD teams
- Plus more.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in an internal communications role, within a legal firm or professional services organisation
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Strong communications skills with the ability to write in a professional and friendly tone
- Ability to adjust the tone and content of communications accordingly
- Impeccable organisation and attention to detail
- IT literate including MS Office
- Knowledge and experience of using online knows how systems / databases to disseminate information
- Knowledge and and interest in developing digital channels and analytics to improve and enhance communications delivery
- Flexible and proactive team player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines
- Solid education – Business, Communications or Marketing qualification is desirable
What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package and standard working hours of 9.30am – 5.30pm
If this role is of interest to you and you have the right experience that we’re looking for then please ensure your CV showcases your skills and experience in the best light. We’re expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please make sure all your relevant experience is evident on your CV.
Please submit quoting ‘LO – Internal Communications Executive – City Law Firm’
Please note that due to the extremely high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are not able to provide individual feedback/responses to each application and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.