Investment Secretary / Desk Assistant – City – Investment Management Co. – up to £35k
Our client, a City based Investment Management company, is looking for an experienced Investment Secretary / Desk Assistant to join them.
Although this is a secretarial based role, the role will be client facing and will involve liaising and maintaining business relationships with High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs), therefore impeccable communication and interpersonal skills are key.
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience as a Secretary in Wealth Management / Investment Banking or Financial Services, or as a Desk Assistant and will be dynamic, hard working, highly organised and able to ‘hit the ground running’.
Key responsibilities as the Investment Secretary / Desk Assistant role will include:
- Resolving administrative queries with clients
- Responsibility for the new client account opening process
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Preparing transactions for processing
- Audio and digital typing
- Proofreading and checking documentation
- Drafting client reports and correspondence
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Booking meetings, appointments and team travel arrangements
- Preparing payment, transfer and other investment administration forms
- Maintaining CRM system
- Plus more
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous Secretarial / Desk Assistant experience within a Wealth Management, Investment Banking or Financial Services environment
- Experience in financial services client administration (preferable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the confidence and ability to liaise with clients and HNWIs
- Demonstrable ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Fast, accurate typing
- Highly organised, methodical and meticulous nature
- Analytical and numerate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- PC literate – MS Excel, Outlook, Word (Advanced) and knowledge of PowerPoint
- Personable and professional with a proactive nature
This incredibly interesting Investment Secretary / Desk Assistant role will challenge the right candidate; if this is what you’re looking for, please submit your CV ASAP quoting ‘AE-Investment Secretary / Desk Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.