Investor Relations Analyst – Private Equity / Real Estate – Victoria, London – up to £50k + benefits
We are on the hunt for a diligent, accurate and proactive Investor Relations Analyst to join a Private Equity/Real Estate firm in Central London.
This role will give you a great platform for learning about the private equity industry in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. The position involves a great deal of document production, meeting preparation and heavy drafting, so we are looking for someone with lots of initiative and incredible accuracy.
To be considered for this role you will be a graduate from a leading university, possessing excellent academic achievements. You will have 1-2 years’ experience working in financial services and will have a keen interest in Private Equity / Real Estate, exceptional attention to detail, a strong work ethic and enjoy being challenged.
Key responsibilities as the Investor Relations Analyst will include:
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports ahead of investor meetings
- Preparing investor communications, helping to produce marketing materials and update materials for existing and new investors
- Working with senior management to formulate and implement all PR (drafting press releases, attending PR agency meetings and monitoring press coverage)
- Assisting in publishing half yearly reports and investor letter drafts
- Responding to investor requests
- Assisting in drafting materials and responding to queries and due diligence questions
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent academic credentials from a leading, internationally regarded university
- Fluent spoken and written English
- 1-2 years+ experience working in financial services
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate including MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Confident communication skills
- Strong work ethic and business acumen with an entrepreneurial flair
- Basic understanding of Real Estate and Macro-economics with a keen interest and willingness to learn more
- Confidence and ability to work effectively in a busy and challenging environment, juggling priorities as needed
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly and efficiently with a flexible and adaptable nature
- Team player with a professional attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredible company where you can utilise your academics and experience to date in a challenging yet rewarding role.
If you are interested in this incredible opportunity and possess the necessary skills and academics to be considered, then please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘LO – Investment Relations Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.