carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Analyst, with experience of working with and managing 3rd party service providers and strong technical IT skills, to join a leading City Law Firm.
Suitable candidates for this IT Infrastructure Analyst position will posses a minimum of 3 years’ experience in infrastructure or 3rd line support. You will have a proven record of managing 3rd party service providers, strong technical understanding of IT systems and the ability to grasp and apply new technologies quickly.
Key responsibilities as the IT Infrastructure Analyst will include:
- Maintenance and support of the Windows server (2008/2012/2016) environment
- Maintenance and support of the Microsoft Exchange server 2010/2013 and Office 365 environment
- Maintenance and support of VMWare 6.5 & Hyper-V 2012 including SANs
- Work with and manage the relationship of external service providers
- Manage and maintain network switches and wireless access points (with relevant support)
- Maintain all IT infrastructure documentation
- Perform quarterly DR tests (with the Infrastructure Manager)
- Assist with planning and delivering all IT infrastructure projects
- Plus more!
The skills and experience our client is looking for include:
- ITIL foundation
- Degree in Computer Science (desirable)
- MCSE / ITIL Operational Support and Analyst (desirable)
- 3 years+ experience in infrastructure or 3rd line support role
- Experience in a law firm or professional services is preferable
- All round technical understanding of IT systems
- Ability to grasp and apply complex new technologies quickly
- Strong understanding of, and experience of administering, maintaining and managing Windows Server 2008r2/2012 and 2016
- Strong understanding of, and experience of administering, managing and maintaining AD, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy
- Strong understanding and experience working with virtualization platforms VMWare and Hyper-V
- Strong understanding of, and experience of managing Exchange Server 2010 & 2013
- Good practical understanding of networking (switching, routing, VLANs, WLAN)
- Experience of working with SCCM
- Good understanding of backup and continuity solutions (i.e. Veeam, CommVault and Zerto)
- Good understanding of monitoring solutions (PTRG, Solarwinds)
- Experience working with SAN/NAS/DAS storage (Ideally Datacore and NexSAN) with a strong understanding of iSCSI and Fibre Channel administration
- Good understanding, and experience of the Microsoft Technology Stack in general
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proactive, professional and results orientated
Does this sound like the role for you?
Our client is offering an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
If you’d like to be considered for this role please ensure your CV showcases all your relevant skills and experience and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘LO – IT Infrastructure Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.