IT Systems Support – Successful Organisation – King’s Lynn – up to £28k
An amazing career opportunity has just arisen for an IT Systems Support to join a global manufacturer in their King’s Lynn office, starting immediately.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT, developing and programming and is keen to learn and progress. You will have a problem-solving nature, with the ability to support and explain technology in every day terms and you will be a confident communicator with good interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities as the IT Systems Support will include:
- Developing and supporting the use of various IT packages
- Identifying opportunities than can improve efficiency in the business
- Providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects
- Assisting in troubleshooting software application issues
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Analysing data and identifying data integrity issues and implementing solutions
- Providing programming for in-house IT projects using Embarcadero Delphi or other OOP programming language
- Providing SQL administration in live and test environments
- Supporting colleagues in a Windows domain with MS Office applications and Apple Mac users – deployment, updates, backup, network integration etc.
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar IT support role
- Experience diagnosing software/hardware faults
- Experience of Windows 10 and MS Office 2007 – 2016 applications
- Experience using Embarcadero Delphi or other OOP programming language – C#, Visual Basic , C++, Pascal
- Experience with software development is highly advantageous
- Full driving licence for semi-regular visits off-site to fulfil role
- Proactive attitude and willingness to progress
- Team orientated with leadership qualities
- Process driven with a methodical mind-set
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Clear thinking and problem solving ability
If you are looking for a career in IT and have the skills, experience, attitude and aptitude to succeed please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP – IT Systems Support’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.