Entry Level Legal Role: Legal Assistant / Junior Paralegal needed for Canary Wharf Law Firm…
We are looking for an entry level Legal Administration Assistant / Junior Paralegal to join a well established Law Firm based near Canary Wharf.
This great opportunity would be suited to candidates with approximately 6 months+ experience in an administration role, who is looking to gain further experience in a legal environment.
You will be required to provide flexible administrative support to teams, working closely with fee earners.
Duties as the Legal Administration Assistant / Junior Paralegal will include:
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Preparing bundles, paperwork, indexing and labelling as required
- Processing searches for fee earners (i.e. Companies House, Land Registry etc)
- Processing expenses
- Hard-copy filing
- Administrative tasks for marketing events and seminars
- Preparing post and arranging couriers
- Assisting with producing reports
- Using File Management software
- Plus more!
Suitable candidates will need to have / be:
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) including Maths and English grades A-C
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a professional services environment (approximately 6 months+)
- A degree in law is preferable, but not essential
- Good written and oral communication skills including spelling and punctuation
- PC literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High standard of work
- Keen interest in the legal sector
- Proactive nature
- Positive, motivated, reliable and enthusiastic team player
This is a great opportunity for candidates with the right outlook and skill set; you will be able to learn, progress and develop your skills in a successful law firm.
If you feel you have what we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV, quoting ‘JG-Legal Administration Assistant / Junior Paralegal’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.