carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Are you a proficient Administrator, preferably with experience in a recruitment or sales environment?
Are you confident, positive and motivated?
Are you flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to multi-task?
Then this could be the role for you……..
We have an outstanding opportunity in a successful and friendly recruitment firm, based close to Angel tube station, Islington, for a Key Account Administrator.
The key remit of this role is to ensure the recruitment process is smooth, efficient and centralised across all the key accounts. You will ensure that all candidates and clients experience a professional service and that the consultants stay compliant throughout the recruitment processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your skill set, learn and progress. Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with consultants and clients and booking all candidate interviews
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Assisting with background/reference checking
- Assisting with the preparation of CVs and relevant correspondence
- Managing the timesheet/invoice processes (liaising with Accounts and Office Manager)
- Ensuring consultants remain compliant throughout all recruitment processes
- General assistance to the Account Manager
- Producing reports
- Answering queries from clients and candidates
- Plus more!
Excellent training and personal development within this popular, friendly N1 based firm, is provided together with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To succeed in this Key Account Administrator role, it is important to have the following:
- Previous office / administration experience (12 months+)
- Recruitment administration experience is highly desirable
- Good standard of education
- Strong PC skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong and confident communication skills, both spoken and written
- Enthusiastic, professional and motivated approach
- Desire to learn
- Flexible , ’can-do’ attitude
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be considered for this great opportunity as Key Account Administrator, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV immediately, quoting “DH – Key Account Administrator”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.