Legal Administration Assistant – Amazing Entry Level Opportunity – up to £20,000 + benefits
We are looking for an entry level Legal Administration Assistant to join a leading City Law Firm as soon as possible.
This is a truly great opportunity and would be suited to individuals with approximately 6 months+ experience in an administration (preferably legal) role.
Perhaps you have recently finished studying for a secretarial qualification and are looking to gain experience in a corporate environment; or maybe you have recently finished a CILEX or law degree and are looking for your first role in a law firm?
This Legal Administration Assistant role is based in the City and successful candidates are required to work 7 hours a day, between 8am and 8pm (Monday – Friday) as required.
You will be required to provide flexible day-to-day administrative support and file management to teams, working closely with the secretarial teams and fee earners.
Duties as a Legal Administration Assistant will include:
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Preparing bundles, paperwork, indexing and labelling as required
- Processing searches for fee earners (i.e. Companies House, Land Registry etc)
- Processing expenses
- Hard-copy filing
- Processing expenses
- Administrative tasks for marketing events and seminars
- Preparing post and arranging couriers
- Assisting with producing reports
- Using File Management software
- Plus more!
Suitable candidates will need to have / be:
- Good academics- educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) including Maths and English grades A-C
- Our client will consider a recent law graduate or CILEX
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a professional services environment (approximately 6 months+)
- Good written and oral communication skills including spelling and punctuation
- PC literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High standard of work
- Interest in law
- Bright, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Positive and proactive nature
- Motivated and reliable team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with the right outlook and skill set; you will be able to learn, progress and develop your skills in a leading City law firm.
If you feel you have what we’re looking for and are able to be flexible with your working hours (as described above), then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO-Legal Administration Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.