Legal Billing Administrator – Successful Law Firm – Hybrid Working – £26k – £28k + benefits
We are looking for a process-driven, highly numerical and accurate Administrator to join a successful national law firm, in their Manchester, Cardiff or Oxford office, as their Legal Billing Administrator.
Joining a market-leading organisation, the Legal Billing Administrator will be responsible for monthly billing for the fee-earners in their department and will ensure the accurate and efficient production of documentation and dispatch of invoices.
What’s on offer?
Our client is extremely proud of their unique culture and fun, fast-paced environment; they truly value their employees, providing the support, management and training opportunities individuals need to reach their full potential and ambitions.
- Great opportunity to join a successful organisation
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- 25 days annual leave
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
Key responsibilities as the Legal Billing Administrator will include:
- Arranging and undertaking billing meeting with partners and associates
- Managing the team billing process (from raising pro-forma to sending bills)
- Working closely with the credit control team to follow up any client credit control queries
- Coordinating with billing / cashiers regarding bill & disbursement amendments, transfer of time, write-offs, credit not receipts, VAT issues, change of client address details etc
- Producing documentation and correspondence
- Dispatching invoices
- Liaising with clients as required
- Managing a large number of disbursements
- Liaising with international lawyers and counsel chambers in relation to their invoices
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in a numerical and process-driven Administration role
- Previous experience in a similar Billing Admin role is advantageous
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical nature
- Strong IT skills including MS Office applications
- Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels professionally and confidentially
- Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Proactive, professional and personable team player
Interested in this Legal Billing Administrator opportunity?
If this role sounds of interest and you have the experience, skills and capabilities we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO – Legal Billing Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.