We are currently looking for a Legal Cashier / Legal Cashier Assistant to join the finance team of a successful City law firm.
This role would suit a process driven and intelligent individual with some finance experience ideally gained within a legal environment, or alternatively professional services.
The successful individual will be working with highly experienced teams so a great level of support and training is available.
You will work in both the Client and Office cashiering teams at separate times, giving you the opportunity to gain all round knowledge of the cashiering function.
Key responsibilities as the Legal Cashier / Legal Cashier Assistant will include:
- Allocating, checking compliance and posting of incoming receipts into Client and Office accounts
- Processing of client to office transfers
- Assisting with the production of the End of Day Receipts Schedule for firm-wide distribution
- File maintenance
- Processing of bill write-offs
- Recording cheques received onto central register
- Processing cheque requests
- Entering court fees onto account system, Land Registry and Search Flow onto accounts system and courier/taxis onto system
- General administration
- Plus more!
To be considered for this Legal Cashier role you will need to have / be:
- Strong academics – GCSE level education (including Maths and English Language)
- Some legal cashiering experience or finance experience ideally gained within a legal or professional services environment
- Experience using Aderant / CMS time recording and Billing software preferred
- IT literate including MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication, both spoken and written
- Proactive team player
- Reliable, flexible, hard working and positive
Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Excellent working conditions and attractive benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, private healthcare, IF STL, childcare vouchers etc.
To apply for this Legal Cashier role, please submit your CV immediately, in Word format, (not PDF), quoting “LO – Legal Cashier Assistant”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.