Legal Office Services Assistant – City Law Firm – up to £30k
What an amazing opportunity for someone who has worked within the legal environment and possesses exemplary administrative skills.
We are seeking a Legal Office Services Assistant to work alongside the Office Manger to provide comprehensive and confidential support to a high-profile City Law Firm who work across all areas of the law.
We are looking for a proficient, highly organised and accurate Office Administrator with previous experience gained in a legal environment. With a resourceful and proactive nature you will enjoy a busy and varied workload and being the key support to the Office Manager.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven administration experience, ideally gained in a legal environment
- Strong eye for detail in every aspect of their work
- Excellent IT proficiency to include troubleshooting for Partners and fee earners
- Proactive, structured and process driven nature
- General housekeeping for the firm’s various software applications
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is desirable
- Good business acumen in order to multitask with ease
- Exceptional time management skills
- Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Resourceful and intelligent with bags of common sense
The role of Legal Office Services Assistant will include:
- Upkeep and general housekeeping of the firm’s various software applications which are critical to the smooth running of the firm
- Working alongside the Office Manager to deliver several projects to include ISO 9001 and other accreditations
- General HR Admin support which will encompass every aspect of the HR function (on-boarding and leavers process, holiday records etc) and will include implementing any legislation relating to Covid-19
- Administering various insurance policies for the Firm
- Continual review and improvement of company processes
- General facilities support to include equipment and mobile phones
- Central point of contact to maintain open communication on all business needs
- Any ad-hoc duties that will inevitably arise during the working day of a busy and successful law firm
What’s on offer?
Our client is initially looking for someone to work from home, with a view to returning to the office approximately 2 days per week. They are offering a competitive salary for the right person and the ideal opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you can utilise your skills to provide the systems and processes which are needed to successfully run and manage this forward-thinking Law Firm.
If you possess the skills and experience that we’re looking for then don’t delay – please submit your CV ASAP quoting ‘CP-Legal Office Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.