carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
We are seeking highly organised, proactive and personable Legal PAs to join a leading City law firm on Fixed Term Contracts.
Our client is looking for immediate starters to support the Regulatory or Litigation teams, so previous experience in these areas of law would be highly beneficial.
Suitable candidates will be required to provide comprehensive PA support to fee earners; duties will include extensive diary management, liaison with clients, file and matter management and billing.
Attention to detail, a thorough and proactive mindset and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters is what we are looking for!
Key responsibilities in these Legal PA roles include:
- Providing full PA / Secretarial support to busy fee-earners
- Extensive client liaison via phone, email and correspondence
- Diary management including arranging meetings, conferences and interviews
- Production of emails, letters, documents (including court documents), memoranda and other legal documentation
- Meeting coordination and taking minutes as required
- Booking training and courses
- Organising travel arrangements as needed
- File/Matter management including file opening, drafting engagement letters, terms of business, funding agreements etc; plus obtaining transcripts and documents from Court and undertaking file closure
- Assisting with billing procedures and client accounts
- Organising events and seminars
- Preparing tender documents
- Plus more!
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous Legal Secretary / Legal PA experience within
- Good academics – A level, graduate or ILEX qualification would be useful
- Fast, accurate typing
- Experience working for a number of busy fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
- Big Hand digital dictation (desirable)
- Advanced PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Awareness of client confidentiality, information security and data protection
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Highly organised, meticulous and reliable
- Professional, positive and proactive nature
- Available imminently and able to commit to a contract role
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in these Legal PA contract positions please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO-Legal PA’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.