Superstar Legal PA needed ASAP for 6 month contract at leading City law firm!
We are seeking an extremely organised, proactive and personable Legal PA to join a leading City law firm on a 6 month FTC.
The Legal PA will be required to provide comprehensive support to fee earners, with duties including extensive diary management, liaison with clients, file and matter management and billing.
The ability to proactively manage diaries, build rapport with clients and maintain sensitive and confidential information is what we are looking for!
Key responsibilities in this Legal PA role will include:
- Full support to fee earners
- Proactive and efficient diary management
- Production of confidential emails, letters, documents (including court documents), memoranda, urgent correspondence and other legal documentation
- Client liaison via phone, email and correspondence
- Meeting coordination and taking minutes as required
- Booking training and courses
- Organising travel arrangements as needed
- File/Matter management including file opening, drafting engagement letters, terms of business, funding agreements etc; plus obtaining transcripts and documents from Court and undertaking file closure
- Managing matters in MatterSphere
- Assisting with billing procedures and client accounts
- Organising events and seminars
- Preparing marketing activities and tender documents
- Plus more!
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous Legal PA / Senior Legal Secretary experience
- Good academics – A level, graduate or ILEX qualification would be useful
- Fast, accurate typing and minute taking skills
- Experience working for a number of busy fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Proactive nature – always two steps ahead
- Highly organised, meticulous and reliable
- Confident and dynamic
- IT savvy with strong PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe)
- Knowledge of Aderant and Big Hand digital dictation (desirable)
- Awareness of client confidentiality, information security and data protection
- Professional, positive and proactive nature
- Available imminently and able to commit to a contract role
Standard hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm
This is a busy and diverse role where we need someone able to hit the ground running and truly able to support the legal team.
If you’re interested in this Legal PA contract role and are available immediatelyplease submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO-Legal PA – Contract’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.