Superstar Legal PA – Criminal Litigation – City Law Firm – up to £38k + benefits
We are seeking a highly organised, proactive and personable Legal PA to join a leading City law firm in their fast-paced Criminal Litigation department.
Supporting a number of busy fee earners, who heavily rely on their PA for daily support, you will be proficient at coordinating high value and complex billing processes and will possess impeccable communication skills allowing you to liaise with clients with ease and sensitivity.
Suitable candidates will be required to provide comprehensive PA support to fee earners. Duties will include extensive diary management, liaison with clients, file and matter management and billing.
Attention to detail, a thorough and proactive mindset and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters is what we are looking for!
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days+ annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible salary sacrifice scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Standard hours – 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Plus more!
Key responsibilities in this Legal PA role include:
- Providing full PA / Secretarial support to busy fee-earners
- Proactive diary management
- Production of emails, letters, documents (including court documents), memoranda and other legal documentation
- Meeting coordination and taking minutes as required
- Providing proactive client liaison and dealing with new client enquiries
- Booking training and courses
- Organising travel arrangements as needed
- File/Matter management including file opening, drafting engagement letters, terms of business, funding agreements etc; plus obtaining transcripts and documents from Court and undertaking file closure
- Assisting with billing procedures and client accounts
- Organising events and seminars
- Preparing tender documents
- Plus more!
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous Legal Secretary / Legal PA experience
- Criminal Litigation experience is highly beneficial
- Good academics – A level, graduate and/oror ILEX qualification would be useful
- Fast, accurate typing
- Experience working for a number of busy fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
- Big Hand digital dictation (desirable)
- Advanced PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Awareness of client confidentiality, information security and data protection
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Highly organised, meticulous and reliable
- Professional, positive and proactive nature
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in this Legal PA role please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO-Legal PA’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.