We are seeking a highly organised, proactive and dynamic Legal PA to join a leading Dublin law firm in the Commercial Litigation department.
Supporting a busy team of Partners, Associates and Solicitors, you will be working with some of the best legal and professional talent in Ireland and will have access to on-going training and development programmes.
Suitable candidates will be required to provide comprehensive PA support with duties including extensive diary management, producing documentation and coordinating the billing function.
Attention to detail, a thorough and proactive mindset and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters is what we are looking for!
Key responsibilities in this Dublin based Legal PA role include:
- Providing full PA / Secretarial support to busy fee-earners
- Diary management including arranging meetings, conferences and interviews
- Production of emails, letters, documents (including court documents), memoranda and other legal documentation
- Updating the CRM and SharePoint systems
- Meeting coordination and taking minutes as required
- Booking training and courses
- Organising travel arrangements as needed
- Assisting with billing procedures and client accounts
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous Legal Secretary / Legal PA experience within litigation
- Good academics – A level, graduate or ILEX qualification would be useful
- Fast, accurate typing
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working for a number of busy fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
- Strong PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Awareness of client confidentiality, information security and data protection
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Highly organised, meticulous and reliable
- Professional, positive and proactive nature
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- In-house gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant & coffee hub
- Social events
- And MORE!
If you’re interested in a Legal PA role based in Dublin and have the skills and experience we’re looking for then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO- Dublin Legal PA’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.