Legal PA – Real Estate – City Law Firm / Hybrid Working – up to £37k + great benefits
A leading City Law Firm is looking for a proficient Legal PA, with experience in Real Estate, to provide comprehensive support to fee earners.
The Legal PA will assist the fee earners in their day-to-day work, allowing them to maximise the amount of time they spend on fee earning, therefore we are looking for someone extremely proactive, diligent and process driven with the ability to work for a number of busy fee earners at the same time.
Key duties will include diary management, liaising with clients, file and matter management and billing and working closely with the Document Production and Administration teams for the completion of tasks.
Our client needs someone who can steer their executives to make the best of their time and has demonstrable experience of successfully balancing PA support with routine legal administration.
Key responsibilities as the Legal PA – Real Estate include:
- Coordination of all tasks and delegating as required
- Producing sensitive / confidential or urgent correspondence and documentation
- Proactive diary and email management, ensuring fee earners have all the necessary paperwork and information for each meeting
- Arranging internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Attending and minuting meetings as required
- Booking training and courses
- Organising travel bookings and producing itineraries
- Providing proactive and professional client liaison
- Assisting with file / matter management and managing matters in MatterSphere
- Monitoring new matters to ensure all necessary information and documents have been received
- All elements of billing and financial management – processing expenses, preparing bank transfers, assisting with client balances and time recording
- Updating the CRM database
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Legal PA / Paralegal / Legal Secretary experience
- Real Estate experience required
- Experience working for a number of busy fee earners at the same time is sought
- Ability to achieve high standards in a very busy, deadline driven environment
- Impeccable organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, delegate well and remain calm under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced PC skills
- Knowledge of document management systems, Aderant accounting package and digital dictation (BigHand) would be beneficial
- Dynamic and driven nature
Interested in this Legal PA – Real Estate role?
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right PA. Does it sound like the role you’ve been looking for? If you possess the key skills and experience we’re looking for and want to work for a fabulous company in the City, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO – Legal PA – Real Estate’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.