Logistics Administrator – Award Winning Company – King’s Lynn, Norfolk – up to £18k + benefits
We have a great opportunity with an award winning company based in King’s Lynn, for a proactive, adaptable and meticulous Logistics Administrator.
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor, and working as part of a multi-skilled warehouse team, you will prepare paperwork, complete orders and arrange transportation in a safe and efficient manner.
Joining a dynamic and growing organisation that distributes globally, the Logistics Administrator will need to have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, be able to work well under pressure and possess a strong work ethic.
Standard working hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 7am – 4pm
Friday 7am – 3pm
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a logistics / despatch administration role is highly desirable
- Good communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Organised nature
- Highly accurate with a strong eye for detail
- PC literate
- Proactive team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible
Key responsibilities as the Logistics Administrator will include:
- Picking off orders
- Shipping orders and emailing despatch notes to clients
- Ensuring returns/collections paperwork is completed and booking containers
- Answering customer queries as required
- Ensuring Health and Safety within the logistics office is adhered to
- Wearing all allocated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary
- Plus more
This is a fabulous company to work for; our client values their employees, pays competitively and offers a vibrant and motivational working environment.
If you’ve got the right skill set, the desire to work hard in a dynamic environment and have relevant experience we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV ASAP quoting ‘MA – Logistics Administrator – King’s Lynn’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.