Logistics and Despatch Supervisor – Award Winning Company – King’s Lynn, Norfolk – up to £22k + benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity with an award winning company based in King’s Lynn, for a proactive, adaptable and flexible Logistics and Despatch Supervisor.
Reporting to the Managing Director and General Manager, and working closely with the Warehouse Supervisor, you will supervise a team of Logistics Administrators to ensure the smooth running of the logistics department.
Joining a dynamic and growing organisation that distributes globally, the Logistics and Despatch Supervisor will need to have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, be able to work well under pressure and proactively line manage a team.
Standard working hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 7am – 4pm
Friday 7am – 3pm
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a logistics / despatch role, preferably as a supervisor/manager
- Confident communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Highly organised nature
- Accurate and a strong eye for detail
- PC literate
- Proactive team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day working of the logistics department and team
- Working closely with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure the departments work together to provide a good service
- General logistic responsibilities – picking off orders, shipping orders and emailing despatch notes to clients; ensuring returns/collections paperwork is completed and booking containers
- Answering customer queries as required
- Ensuring Health and Safety within the logistics office is adhered to
- Wearing all allocated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary
- Plus more
This is a fabulous company to work for; our client values their employees, pays competitively and offers a vibrant and motivational working environment.
If you’ve got the right skill set, the desire to work hard in a dynamic environment and have experience in a Logistics / Despatch environment we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV ASAP quoting ‘MA – Logistics and Despatch Supervisor – King’s Lynn, Norfolk’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.