Management Accountant – Professional Services – Central London – up to £65k + benefits
Our client, a professional services organisation in the City, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance department.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the production of monthly management information and reports and will be closely involved in all budgeting aspects for the company.
We’re looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or part-qualified with relevant experience gained in a practice environment.
You will have strong knowledge and experience of cost accounting, will be IT literate in all MS Office packages and be analytical with logical problem solving skills.
Specific duties as the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss and various KPI reports
- Providing commercial analysis and commentary
- Assisting in the preparation of the the annual budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance of the monthly cost centre budgets and reporting
- Production of the annual and quarterly financial statements
- Maintenance of the fixed asset, prepayments and accrual schedules
- Maintaining the integrity of all balance sheet items
- Liaising with external auditors and accountants
- Undertaking reporting and business analysis requests
- Liaising with HR
- Contributing to finance projects as needed
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualifications or part qualified with relevant experience
- Previous experience in a similar Accountant role
- Previous experience gained in a practice environment
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting and budgeting principles
- Ability to present information in a clear, logical and structured manner
- Confident communicator
- IT literate
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with high levels of workloads and changing priorities
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a new Accountant position? Then please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting ‘LO – Management Accountant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.