carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
One of our West End based clients’ Marketing and Business Development team is expanding so we’re looking for a recent Marketing Graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience in a commercial environment, to join them as a Marketing Assistant.
This exciting opportunity is a fabulous way to get your foot in the door of an award winning company, where you can take your first steps into the world of Marketing.
The role will be varied and stimulating, supporting the Head of Marketing and Business Development directly in all aspects of their role.
With enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, you could be assisting with business development, marketing campaigns, PR, website content and marketing collateral.
You will need to possess impeccable accuracy and a strong eye for detail as you could be proofing documents, content and material.
Your strong PC skills will ensure you pick up new software quickly and easily and your confident communication skills will allow you to build relationships with colleagues at all levels.
Responsibilities you may have as the Marketing Assistant:
- Providing support to the Head of Marketing and Business Development
- Assisting with research
- Maintaining marketing databases
- Assisting with marketing material and collateral
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Assisting with the maintenance of the company website and updating content
- Proofreading documents and material
- General administration
What we’re looking for:
- A recent Marketing graduate or 1-2 years experience in a Marketing role
- Desire to learn and progress
- PC literate – experience of MS Office, Adobe InDesign / Photoshop etc are highly beneficial
- Confident communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic, adaptable and organised
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
Does this sound like you? Are you eager to be considered for this gem of an entry level Marketing role? Then submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘DH – Marketing Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.