Are you a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive looking for a juicy, all encompassing Marketing Executive role that you can really sink your teeth into?
Perhaps you are a recent Marketing Graduate with 6-12 months experience under your belt and you’re looking for a new, exciting role?
We’re recruiting for a global mergers and acquisitions organisation with a small but dynamic Central London office, who are looking for a creative, organised and detailed Marketing Executive to assist with the full marketing mix.
We’re looking for someone who has drive and tenacity, someone with passion and positivity and a flexible nature as well as generalist marketing experience in a professional services environment.
At present some of the digital marketing is outsourced to agencies, but with the right Marketing Coordinator at the helm, our client would like to bring it in-house; so this is a fabulous opportunity to take complete ownership of the marketing mix.
Key responsibilities as the Marketing Executive will include:
- Working with the MD and external marketing teams to create, manage and fulfil a full marketing strategy
- Ensuring full quality control for all client marketing
- Reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns through Google Analytics, Adwords and Social Media
- Management of social media networks – paid and non-paid campaigns
- Creating and updating website content including updates and blog posts
- Coordinating Direct Mail campaigns
- Scheduling, planning and executing internal and external events and seminars
- Awards and media submissions
What we’re looking for:
- Previous marketing experience (ideally 6-12months+) in a professional services environment
- A degree in marketing (or related field) or equivalent (from a Russells University is preferable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Office, email marketing systems, social media platforms
- HTML knowledge would be beneficial
- Photoshop or Pic Monkey skills would be advantageous
- Creative yet precise
- Discrete and confidential
- Incredible eye for detail and accuracy
- Positive, flexible and proactive
Our client is offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience, plus an excellent bonus.
Standard hours are 9am – 5pm, but our client is all about flexibility. This position is perfect for someone who loves business and loves learning how business operates.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for then please submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘AE – Marketing Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.