Marketing Manager – Marketing and Events – up to £45k + target based bonuses
We are looking for an energetic and passionate, experienced Marketing Manager to join a successful media company in London.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with experience of implementing marketing campaigns and event logistics to join a dynamic and fast-paced organisation within the travel/media industry.
The role is suited to a driven individual who can demonstrate print and digital marketing experience. You will be required to ensure the company’s brand values, messaging and positioning are always clearly and consistently communicated.
You will implement online campaigns for the company and wider campaigns through social media channels, websites and industry events.
A strategic mindset is needed and experience of data management/segmentation will enable you to develop strategies for growth through data manipulation.
Experience in travel industry marketing would be highly beneficial.
Key responsibilities as the Marketing Manager will include:
- Marketing campaigns including email, social media, above the line and PR
- Day to day relationship management with clients to secure event attendance, award entries and to ensure maximum site usage
- Implementation of event marketing campaigns targeting media and exhibitors
- Major event coordination and logistics
- Assisting with networking events
- Responsibility for best practice in data management
- Lead generation
- Attendance at industry events
What we’re looking for:
- Previous marketing experience (including digital and social media) – preferably within the travel industry (ideally 2 years+)
- Event coordination experience
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Copywriting experience
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with data aggregation and manipulation
- Energy and passion for marketing
- Strategic and logical thinker
- Proactive team player
What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a competitive annual salary plus bonuses based on targets being achieved; an OTE of £47,000+ is highly realistic.
Interested in this Marketing Executive role?
If you think you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘EA – Marketing Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.