B2C Marketing Manager – Exciting Startup – Central London – Remote Working Potential – up to £50k
What an opportunity!
Are you ready to read about one of the most exciting Marketing opportunities currently available?
Then feast your eyes on this……
Our client is an exciting startup company although part of an existing and incredibly successful organisation/brand.
They are looking for a dynamic, proactive, creative and successful B2C Marketing Manager to lead the marketing function.
Our client is destined to be a market leader, so they want someone hungry, motivated, outgoing and diverse; someone who completely understands the marketing mix and can turn their hand to everything.
With established experience and a proven, demonstrable track record, ideally from a peer-to-peer platform, Fintech or eCommerce background, you will have an innovative and creative mind, strong digital marketing skills and a true passion for marketing.
Remote Working Possibility:
Our client will consider someone who is looking to work remotely, in which case the salary offered will reflect this. If you have the skills, experience, drive and enthusiasm we’re looking for but are based remotely then please do get in touch.
What will the role of B2C Marketing Manager involve?
- Developing the entire marketing strategy using every marketing channel available
- Managing the marketing budget
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Creating, preparing and publishing all marketing material and campaigns
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Developing and implementing the digital strategy
- Developing digital marketing campaigns with an external digital agency
- Assisting with new product launches
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Plus more!
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Previous experience in B2C Marketing
- First class degree in Marketing or Business (or equivalent)
- Proven ability creating and implementing digital strategies
- Ability to build effective and innovative digital initiatives to increase online traffic, leads and conversions
- Experience in managing and optimising search, display, affiliates, digital content and social media
- Innovative and creative mind
- Adaptable, flexible, focused, enthusiastic, motivated and hungry
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Driven to succeed
- Desire to work in a startup organisation
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector is beneficial
Has this role grabbed your attention? Are you keen to know more?
If you’d like to be considered for this position and feel you have the skills, attributes and experience we’re looking for, please submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘AE – Marketing Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.