Marketing Manager – Retail Centre – Uxbridge – up to £47k + benefits
We are seeking a strategic yet creative Marketing Manager, with experience of developing and implementing annual marketing plans and strategy and delivering compelling marketing campaigns, for our Uxbridge based retail client.
Suitable candidates will possess the skills and experience to drive footfall to the retail centre through the delivery of creative PR and compelling marketing campaigns via traditional methods and new technologies. You will be an experienced leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will enjoy being part of a large organisation.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 25 days+ annual leave, pension, private healthcare, life assurance, share scheme and childcare vouchers.
Key responsibilities as the Retail Centre Marketing Manager will include:
- Developing and implementing an annual marketing plan and strategy for the retail centre that forms part of the centre’s overall business plan
- Commissioning, interpreting and utilising market research
- Managing the marketing budget
- Liaising with external agencies regarding advertising, PR and promotional campaigns
- Regular liaison with retail partners
- Managing the digital marketing strategy
- Dealing with media enquiries and crisis management situations
- Creating a PR programme that increases awareness of the centre, enhances its image and promotes marketing activities
- Developing promotions and incentives schemes
- Responsibility for all marketing communications
- Managing the Marketing team
- Duty management responsibilities
- Plus more!
What is our client looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar senior Marketing position, preferably within the retail sector
- Line management experience – ability to lead, motivate and develop a marketing team
- Demonstrable experience in developing marketing plans and strategy
- Experienced in traditional marketing techniques as well as digital marketing
- Budget management
- Experienced in dealing with media enquiries and crisis management situations
- Confident communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative, focused and success driven
Sound like you?
If this is a role that interests you and you possess the required skills and experience we’re looking for, then please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Marketing Manager – Uxbridge’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.