Marketing Manager – Central London – Marketing and Events – c£40 – £42k
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Marketing Manager, with a 2+ years’ relevant experience, to join a successful media company based near Waterloo, London.
The Marketing Manager will help to create marketing campaigns for four UK media websites, from email marketing to social media campaigns, above the line to PR, and will assist with Press Awards event coordination and logistics, so we’re ideally looking for someone who has generalist / digital marketing and events management experience, preferably within the media, travel or property sectors.
Key responsibilities as the Marketing Manager will include:
- Helping create marketing campaigns for four UK sites, from email to social media campaigns, above the line to PR
- Promoting new features to clients, to maximise site use and ensure customer retention
- Assistance with Press Awards event coordination and logistics
- Overseeing campaigns issued through CMS and MailChimp and other SaaS platforms
- Lead generation
- Data management and updating
- Collaborations with other industry events
- Attendance at industry events
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for in suitable candidates:
- Previous marketing management experience (including digital and social media) – preferably within the media, travel or property industries (ideally 2+ years)
- Event coordination experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Ability to write stimulating copy and content
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with data aggregation and manipulation
- Energy and passion for marketing
- Strategic and logical thinker
- Proactive team player
What’s on offer?
Based in fantastic offices near Waterloo, our client is offering a competitive salary of c£40k plus expected bonus of c£2k.
Interested in this Marketing Manager role?
If you think you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘EA – Marketing Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.